Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Sudden AMBITION

        Who would not admire those faces that keep on popping-out in your television screens. From good-looking  TVC models, hosts, singers, actors, newscasters.Even somehow those who do not look their best, urgh, better I guess, are circulating every media like a disease. I'm talking about these local celebrities who attained their A-list statuses due to their mass exposure and appeal. I sometimes wonder, how did they make it there? I sometimes find the answers, it's because of reality-shows, talents-search based programs, with the help of YouTube... What else? Hmmmm. A thought came my  junk-filled mind, what if I'm a celebrity? How does it feel? With the sudden death of the young AJ Perez (RIP bro...) came his many fans and supporters, I give a little jealousy out of it. I searched Mr. Google last night and looked for the website of Star Magic wishing that they attached there how to be one of them. I clicked on the "Contact Us" section and learned that you must go to their office personally bringing with you photos of your tight-shot and whole body. I felt hopeless but still I sent an e-mail containing my wishful thinking of becoming a part of their home-grown talents. I checked my e-mails a while ago and there's no response from Star Magic. It's frustrating, I know, but that won't stop me. I must find ways on how to be a celebrity. Join me as I find my way to stardom 'cause I'll be famous someday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your feedback!