Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Daily Routine

me during my cousin's 18th birthday party
(I know, I know, you need to know)
It's 6:42 am here and I'm still awake and kicking. I'll be blogging about my daily routine this time. Hmmm. Where do I start? Of course upon waking up in the morning/afternoon/evening, I drink a glass of water. I read somewhere in the net that doing so decreases the chance of, uhmmm, I forgot. but it helps your body in a way. I open the fridge and get an ice cube and massage it all over my face until it melts. I read, again, (I love reading you know xD) that it helps blood to circulate better on your face. I check my phone to see who texted me while I was in my dreamland. These SMS are just GMs (group messages) and it annoys me. Would you wanna read "Good morning!" or "gwAh u?" (jejemon text meaning "What are you doing?"). After deleting them, yes all of them, I log on to my PC and check Facebook, my emails, Yahoo! News, etc. I spend half my lifetime in front of my computer hahaha. I eat every single hour cause I'm trying to gain some mass. And uhmmm, I go to my aunts' houses and check their tables and refrigerators for foods. When the evening comes, we watch our favorite dramas (locally known as teleseryes). We often find ourselves cursing the antagonists, carried-away, while arguing on what really happened to this and to that. It's our habit to drink coffee and smoke (haha I admit)while watching TV. After watching, I take a bath and do my skincare regimen. I spend about an hour inside the bathroom and don't blame me, I use 4-6 soaps on my body. Upon going out of the bathroom, I drink a glass of water again (for health purposes again). I open my PC and play Cityville (addicted to that game grrr) and lurk around Facebook reading the woos of my friends about their lives and relationships. And..... what else. I eat and eat and eat. Uhmmm before I sleep I wash my face and do my night time skincare routine and drink a glass of water again (yeah I know health purposes), listen to my favorite songs on my player, imagine that I'm rich, count sheep, toss around my bed, sleep, nightmares, wake up, sleep again, and back to beginning. Actually this is not detailed. I did it in purpose so I can write more blogs. Hahahaha. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your feedback!