Thursday, April 21, 2011

My skin's history =)

          Yeah yeah yeah. I'm back and to my surprise, I still have no follower yet hahaha. They're not interested with me by the way, are they? Since last year, I've been trying to give my skin the best reward it could get and I'm seeing no improvement at all :'(. The first thing i said I would accomplish was to "whiten" my complexion. And uh, needless to say, I envy, I envy must I repeat, the skin of Korean celebrities. Those milky, radiant, and dewy skin that anyone would dream of having, is still out of reach for me.

        When I was 15 (3rd year high school), my face broke out with the horrible, ever-stress-causing ACNE. Medications and plenty of it helped but left me with my loyal SCARS (they're still with me clinging on my face, loyal huh?). It was so depressing that suicide was the only option i had.......... kidding. Really, it was embarrassing. I would not look directly at the eyes of person I would talk to. I was super conscious on to what they're gonna think. Some would even confront me and disgrace my poor, scarred face, and say, "Oh my, what happened to your face?" (It's scarred b**ch! Isn't it obvious?). But then, I did not give up. I promised myself to bring my old face back when I was young (then why old? Should it be young? Urgh). That's when VANITY came my way. Ahahahaah!

          I searched the net for remedies, cure, treatment, etc. on how to remove these blemishes. i found hundreds of results and tried them one by one. My skin improved, but these scars did not. I do not know, maybe?

        As of now, I am in a regimen of skincare which I will blog on these coming days that I guess helped me improve my skin's condition.

1 comment:

thank you for your feedback!